Remco Online provides Coaching & Counseling Services.
We provide the assistance and knowledge to guide you through any financial process you may be facing. Our team will analyze your specific case to determine witch options best suits your specific needs and advice on the best solution to achieve your goal. If your credit score is shot or you don’t know why you have negative liens on your credit report, we can help. You don’t want to lose your home, we can help. You are forced into foreclosure and want to fight back, we can help. Our Services are tailored to provide assistance to all Americans nationwide, all you have to do is call 877-345-3330.
- Loan Modification Counseling
- Foreclosure Alternatives Assistance
- Debt Counseling Services
- Credit Repair * New
- Financial Counseling Services
- Debt Management
- Foreclosure Defense
- Securitization Audits reports
- Shortsale processing
- And more
We help you prepare your loan modification.
We help you prepare a comprehensive loan modification package, which results in a faster response from your lender.
We provide you with useful tips and coaching on how to submit your application successfully or we can do it for you. So you won’t have to worry about:
- With your powerful System you can improve your chances of qualifying.
- No more complicate applications to fill out!
- No more denial letter to worry about!
- No more intimidating phone calls!
- No more documents accidentally not received!
- No more unjust!
- No more Negative Liens
- No more Collection agency calls
- No more Foreclosure Notices
- No more late payments
- No more dined credit
We analyze your loan for a modification that best suits your needs and calculates the necessary ratios and possible loan modification terms that you may qualify for and did not know.
We want to equip you with the knowledge to empower you to understand better your situation and which option is best for you.
Knowing you can fight back with confidence and knowledge is a strong tool.
Take advantages of NEW GUIDELINES EFFECTIVE JUNE 1st 2012.
Effective June 1, 2012, the new guidelines will affect all Making Home Affordable (MHA) programs and broaden the eligibility requirements for the Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP), Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives (HAFA), Second Lien Modification Program (2MP) and the Home Affordable Unemployment Program.
As a participant in MHA, IndyMac Mortgage Services is excited to offer this expanded opportunity to our customers, and we want to help you understand how the changes could affect you. While most of the MHA rules and guidelines will still apply, below are highlights of the new changes that will qualify more homeowners for MHA programs.
Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP)
1. Occupancy requirements: Previously, the rules required you (the owner) to live at the subject property. Under the new guidelines, both your residence and your rental properties may be eligible, subject to certain conditions.
2. Debt-to-income (DTI) ratio: The program used to require your pre-modification DTI to be more than 31% with a post-modification DTI of 31%. The revised guidelines eliminate the pre-modification DTI requirement and revise the post-modification DTI requirement to range from 25% to 42% which will allow more applicants to qualify due to the broader range of eligibility this creates.
3. Multiple modifications: The program previously limited eligible borrowers to one modification per person, regardless of the number of properties or first lien mortgages. Under the new guidelines,. Restrictions apply and are based on the occupancy status of each home and a requirement that the borrower does not own more than five single family properties.
Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternative program (HAFA)
1. Occupancy requirements: Similar to the changes outlined above for HAMP, under the updated program guidelines, both your residence and your rental properties may be eligible for HAFA, subject to certain conditions.
2. Relocation assistance for tenants: Up to $3,000 may be available to your tenants, if the property being sold under HAFA is their primary residence. Previously, assistance was only available to borrowers of owner-occupied properties.
Home Affordable Second Lien Modification Program (2MP)
1. Occupancy requirements: Since 2MP is designed to work in tandem with HAMP, both your residence and your rental properties may be eligible for 2MP, subject to certain conditions.
Home Affordable Unemployment Program (UP):
1. You may be considered for assistance, regardless of your monthly mortgage payment.
2. Eligibility for second modification: You may be eligible for UP, even if you previously were awarded a modification under HAMP.
3. Forbearance. You may be eligible for a forbearance period as long as 12 months, giving you more time to find a job and avoid foreclosure.
In the next few weeks, we’ll go into more details about each of the programs under MHA, including details regarding eligibility requirements. Check back regularly for updates or call 877-345-3330 for more information to see if your eligible. Act now!!!!!
Contact us today
Make a Payment:
Couseling Service: $500.00